This year, there will not be an Accelerated Reader store at the end of the 2015- 2016 school year. Instead, students will be invited to attend a field trip if they meet all their AR goals. The following expectations must be met in order to attend the field trip:
- the student must meet their goal EACH six weeks
- all books must be read by the student, in their entirety
- all tests must be taken independently
- the average reading level of books must be only 1 grade level below their grade, unless the teacher requests an exemption
- AR will be begin 8/29/201 and the last day to earn points will be 4/13/2017
Use this site to find out if your book is testable, what reading level it is, and how many points its worth.
AR Home Connect allows parents to connect to their child’s account, in English or Spanish, using the students login information to monitor their progress. Parents can also select up to 6 email address to receive automatic email updates.